Merrow (www.merrow.com), with headquarters in Fall River,MA is a sewing machine manufacturer focused on developing, and commercializing sewing machines and applications derived from these machines. The Company, founded in 1838 actively markets and sells in 65 countries worldwide and currently supports more than 165 sales agencies.
We are seeking a Product Admin to support the management of information in our product database. This is an entry level job, no experience necessary! You must be well organized and have a great attitude.
Responsibilities include, but not limiting to:
- Updating products
- Working with production to understand what changes are being made to Bill of Material, and updating these in the system
- Bills of Material research, check against current stock figures for future/current production
- Reaching out to potential suppliers for quoting
- Working with and updating the product portfolios published on our websites
- Exceptional computer skills, proficiency with Excel a must
- Organizational skills and an ability to multi-task
BA/BS degree is required
The Company offers a competitive total compensation program including base salary and an attractive and competitive benefit program.
"We manufacture the world's best sewing machines, and are likely the textile industry's most creative and exciting manufacturing company. Our team is talented, and we work in an equally unique 30,000sq. foot loft space in Fall River. We are looking for the most talented, fun, and thoughtful people to join our team; if you fit that bill, then apply today."
-Charlie Merrow, CEO