Merrow is a 180 year old manufacturer of sewing machines - and is perhaps the most innovative company in the American Textile business. merrow.com profiles our primary products, and activeseam.com will offer some insight into our licensed products.
Merrow's occupies a beautiful 30K square foot suite on the top floor of one of Fall River's best preserved stone mill buildings. With an open floor plan, dogs on the premise, and a terrific staff - the company represents one of the most interesting places to work on the south shore.
Inside Sales Manager:
Sales management professional with primary responsibilities to expand Merrow's business opportunities and deliver revenue through existing and new international and domestic distribution.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Daily activities include, but not limited to, managing opportunity pipeline (direct and wholesale) and managing the inside sales team.
2. Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all members of the Merrow team including members of executive staff, accounting and marketing.
3. Maintain knowledge and understanding of distribution channels, products, existing markets and potential markets
3+ years of inside sales management experience
Proven and documented track record of sales success and leading sales teams in environments requiring high accountability and maintaining a high level of performance
1. Ability to learn complex technical / mechanical information and effectively communicates to internal team(s) and external audience of textile professionals.
2. Demonstrates autonomy in decision making.
3. Provides timely guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas needed to accomplish a task or solve a problem.
4. Sets high standards of performance for self and others; assumes responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks.
5. Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; develops and sustains productive customer relationships
Bachelor's degree is required.
The Company offers a competitive total compensation program including base salary, an incentive compensation program driven by results and exceeding sales goals, and an attractive and competitive benefit program
"For 180 years Merrow has manufactured sewing machines, and we are likely the textile industry's most creative and exciting manufacturing company. Our team is talented, and we work in an equally unique 30,000sq. foot loft space in Fall River. We are looking for the most talented, fun, and thoughtful people to join our team; if you fit that bill, then apply today."
-Charlie Merrow, CEO